Farewell...For Now

Remember earlier this year when I said “expect the unexpected”? Well here’s the unexpected! I’m closing down my blog and moving to my own domain!
For weeks I’ve been contemplating about my blog. I wanted to make it so much more than what it was, I just wasn’t sure what I wanted. This new year has really given me a chance to refresh and get a clear focus. I think I’ve finally gotten things the way I want them, and moving to the domain will really move things forward. So! It’s my pleasure to introduce to you all, VISUL 94. My blog, but better! More features, more postings, more fashion. I’m so excited for you guys to check it out come February 3rd.
Thank you to all that have followed me so far! It means the world to me that people are actually interested in what I have to offer. I hope you all will continue to follow on the site’s coordinating Pintrest, Instagram, Lookbook, and Twitter accounts.

See you all soon,

Michael Houston Carr

No comments:

Post a Comment